The Fecal Management System is a 20Fr or 24Fr soft silicone catheter to inserted into the rectal vault for collection of liquid stool. It is retained by an air inflated low pressure balloon. The proximal end of the tube attaches to a large bore collection bag.
- 20Fr for small and medium size dogs. Size is selected by approximating the normal formed stool size.
- 24Fr for medium and large size dogs. Size is selected by approximating the normal formed stool size.
- For temporary collection of liquid stool.
- Measures liquid output.
- Reduces infection risk to other animals and humans.
- Greatly reduces clean up time.
- Retains the odor.