- Emergency delivery of fluid, medications, and blood products directly into the vascular system within seconds, via bone marrow.
- Reusable stainless steel two-part needle. Solid sharp inner cannula. Consists of outer cannula with depth marks and forked tip.
- Easy access for bone marrow aspiration.
- Very gentle. No bone splintering as with competitive systems.
- Training needles are non-sterile. Sterilize with cold sterilant; autoclave; or EO Gas.
- Power driver has lithium sealed battery.
EZ-IO Insertion Video
Click here for the EZ-IO Brochure
"We have found the EZIO very useful for patient care in our emergency and critical care department. It is easy to use and we train students; staff; house officers and faculty on clinical indications."
Steven L. Marks; BVSc; MS; MRCVS; DACVIM
Clinical Professor of Internal and Emergency Medicine
North Carolina State University