- Radiopaque polyurethane material is non-irritating and stronger than silicone.
- Collapsible bumper to facilitate insertion and removal. Less traumatic removal than mushroom style.
- Right angle fixation device that holds tube securely.
- Locking Y-adapter for feeding; irrigation; decompression and medication without disconnection.
- In large dogs; suture the disk securely.
- SURGICAL PLACEMENT - Surgical Kit includes 50cm (20in) PEG tube; right angle fixation device; silicone fixation bar; Y-adapter; and clamp.
- ENDOSCOPIC PLACEMENT - Endoscopic Kit includes introducer needle; guidewire with loop; 62.5cm (25in) PEG tube with loop; right angle fixation device; silicone fixation bar; Y-adapter; and clamp.
PEG Tube - Percutaneous Gastrostomy (PEG) Tube - Surgical Placement
Contributed by: VetVine Specialty Consulting Service and Elisa Mazzaferro; MS; DVM; PhD; DACVECC
Gastrostomy Tube Placement in dog or cat by TJ Animal Health
Jejunostomy/Gastrostomy Video: Courtesy of Tzuoo Animal Health/Taiwan
Gastrotromy Video: Coutesy of Tzuoo Animal Health/Taiwan