- Long term radiopaque catheter may be inserted in any vein.
- Polyurethane kink-resistant catheter can be cut to desired length.
- Female luer lock is placed onto long catheter after insertion into vessel; after the introducer catheter has been removed.
- Moveable wing provides method of secure attachment.
- Kit includes catheter; introducers; moveable suture wing (not available in LL2425); and female luer lock adapter.
Placement of a Central Venous Catheter in the Medial Saphanous Vein.
Placement of Long Line Catheter - Article by Gary D. Norsworthy; DVM; DABVP (Feline)
Alamo Feline Health Center; San Antonio; Texas