Long Term MILACATH Kits using peel-away introduction
RECOMMENDED INDWELL TIME UP TO 30 DAYS.
Indicated to provide central venous access for delivery of fluids, medications and blood sampling. Other uses include measuring central venous pressure and administration of hypertonic solutions (such as TPN). Contraindicated in coagulopathic patients. Always use a dedicated lumen for blood sampling if possible.
- Non-reactive Polyurethane.
- Also available with guidewire introducer - see Guidewire Catheters.
- Single, double, or triple lumen catheters for long term use. Can be left indwelling up to 30 days.
- Use for pressure monitoring,blood sampling, TPN and administration of drugs or fluids.
- MicroClave helps prevent loss of catheter due to accidental disconnect.
- Antimicrobial catheters are coated on both internal and external surfaces with silver zirconium phosphate for the immune suppressed patient. Silver Zirconium Phosphate is designed to inhibit bacteria growth without bacterial resistance.
- ALL KITS CONTAIN: Catheter, scalpel, peel away introducer, needle free injection port, caps, suture wings and gauze.
- SMALL ANIMAL KITS (SA) include a fenestrated drape and 3-0 nylon suture.
- LARGE ANIMAL KITS (LA) include a larger introducer and 2-2-0 nylon sutures, 1 straight needle and 1 curved needle.
Single Lumen Catheters - Available with integrated or detached extension tube. The 14Ga catheter has a side and distal exit port.
Multi Lumen Catheters - Separate lumens with separate exit points.
Insertion Demonstration Video
Click here for insertion instructions read only
Click here for priming volume table of multi-lumen catheters.