Use this one-stage esophageal balloon dilation feeding tube for palliative management of benign esophageal stricture and for feeding of cats and dogs. This is an effective, single-procedure alternative to repeated expensive balloon dilations and incorporates the esophageal feeding tube.
DESIGN: The BE-tube has a double balloon surrounding the tube. A compliant outer balloon covers a non-compliant inner balloon for optimal, low profile, long term, routine at home dilation of strictures.
- BE-tube is clear, non-irritating polyurethane ideal for long term use. Latex-free.
- Lateral ports minimize catheter occlusion.
- Radiopaque line for x-ray visualization to aid in precise placement.
- Latex free.
- Accessory kit contains 2 Hydrophilic Nitinol wires with steerable tip - .035in x 80cm and .035in x 150cm, a Centesis Valve (#175450NB) and a stopcock (#2405).
- Items needed for placement and operation of the BE-Tube are the accessory kit (#BE-ACC), peel-away introducer, and the inflation device (#BE-BIG60)
Antegrade Technique (Tube Passer for Esophageal Feeding Tube Placement)
- Designed to facilitate placement of E-Tubes and reduce the risk of bleeding and subsequent skin infections.
- It is available in three sizes and is compatible with all E-Tubes as well as Esophageal Balloon Dilation Feeding Tubes used for management of esophageal strictures.
INSTRUCTONS FOR USE USING BALLOON DILATOR PDF
Instructions for Feeding Tube Passer
MILA Esophageal Balloon Dilation Feeding Tube Video
BE Tube Inflation Demo Video
MILA Esophagastomy Tube Placement with Tube Passer
Pet Owner Instructions for Use Video
Testimonial and Thanks from Pet Owner Who Used the Balloon Dilation Feeding Tube
Publication; January 2018: Treatment of Strictures in Dogs and Cats with Esophageal Tube