For comfortable and secure protection of indwelling esophagostomy catheters.
- Ultra-slim, narrow width for maximum patient support and comfort. Less than 1/2 centimeter thick.
- Sizes for cats and dogs for use with esophagostomy tubes, BE-tubes, central lines, and to protect glucose monitors.
- Channel allows for quick and easy collar placement around the catheter.
- Elastic mesh storage pocket for proximal end ot E-tube when not feeding.
- Durable construction with foam padding with elastic mesh storage pocket for proximal end of E-tube when not feeding.
- Each collar sold with 2 absorbent pads.
- Clinic collar is solid blue in color (Item #CCS). CathCollar™ for home use is a printed pattern (Item #CCP). Pattern subject to change.
- Washable and reusable. For best results; ensure hook and loop fasteners are closed before washing.