The Red Rubber Improvement!
- Use for nasogastric or neonatal feeding, esophagostomy, urine drainage, oxygen delivery and small animal BAL.
- Non-leaching, non-irritating, latex-free polymer (PVC hybrid) construction that becomes firm when cold and softens with body temperature.
- Clear catheter body designed to easily visualize contents within the catheter.
- Radiopaque Pink Stripe eliminates need for contrast. Entire catheter of PP316 (3.5Fr) completely radiopaque..
- Rounded, closed tip with staggered eyelets help to maintain tip strength during insertion and promote efficient drainage.
- Smooth, polished surface inside and out. Minimizes trauma during catheter insertion and removal.
- Centimeter markings on 8Fr-18Fr for precise depth placement.
- Longer lengths for 8Fr and 10Fr can be used for urinary catherization for male dogs.
- Female luer hub eliminates need for barbed adapter. Connect DIRECTLY to your syringe or collection set.
- PP1816 ideal as a Mare Urinary Catheter
- PP1847 Ideal as a Stallion Urinary Catheter.
Nasogastric Feeding Tube Video
Urine Collection Video by MILA and Vet Girl