- Emergency delivery of fluid, medications and blood products, directly into the vascular system within seconds, via intramedullary vasculate.
- Reusable stainless steel two-part needle consistes of:
- Outer cannula with depth marks and forked tip.
- Solid, non-coring, sharp inner cannula.
- No bone splintering as with competitive systems.
- Training needles are non-sterile, economical option.
- Sterilize with cold sterilant, autoclave or EO gas.
- Power driver has lithium sealed battery.
MILA EZI0 Placement Video
"We have found the EZIO very useful for patient care in our emergency and critical care department. It is easy to use and we train students; staff; house officers and faculty on clinical indications."
Steven L. Marks, BVSc, MS, MRCVS, DACVIM, Clinical Professor of Internal and Emergency Medicine, North Carolina State University